If you are tired of the regular neckties, don’t worry; there are different types of scarfs and bow ties available that are sure to add some change to your routine.
If you are tired of the same day in and day out routine of tying your regular necktie, you can simply switch it up a little with the help of bow tie. A bow tie is one of the fashion accessories that is traditionally worn with suits or dinner jackets. They can be made from any type of material, but traditionally were made up of a ribbon fabric that could be tied around the collar in a symmetrical manner so that the two opposite ends form loops,
There are ready- tied bow ties where a distinctive bow is sewn into shape and the band tied around the neck has a clip, but we don’t’ recommend in them. A gentleman should know how to tie a self-tie bow tie. Bow ties are be made of silk, polyester or mix of fabrics.
Tying a bow tie is also not so difficult that you can’t tie one yourself. So the next time you want to add some variety to your outfit follow the instructions below:
1. You should start with the left end that should be 4 cm longer than the right end. Then slip the long end under and over the short end.
2. Zig-zag the end on your chest whereby one fold is the wide part of the tie.
3. After you finish the zig-zag, fold the long flap over the front of tie.
4. Pinch the front of the tie in half and then swing the long flap to the right.
5. Push the pinched corner through the hole and flatten the right half of the front.
6. Slip a finger into the left bow and even up the three layers on the right half while pulling the left bow through the hole.
7. Grip all the three layers on the right and pull the left bow through the hole.
8. Then you need to flatten the left half of the front and straighten the tie.
9. You have completed the entire process and if you want to untie pull the single ends. That’s it.