How would you like to work with one of San Diego's fastest growing companies?
Butler by Lord Wallington is seeking detailed, reliable, and most importantly positive housekeepers to work with our growing company.
What sets Butler by Lord Wallington apart from other home management services?
- Aside from offering world-class services, we are Navy veteran owned.
- Focused on providing the best possible service while making sure our team members have all the tools they need to complete the job.
- We want to make sure you are set up for success so we provide training on homes, checklists, supplies, and uniforms.
- YOU keep your tips with the option for weekly pay.
- Need a pick-me-up? how about a Starbucks coffee to keep you going as a thank you for your hard work.
Immanuel, owner of the Lord Wallington brand has one vision, to be the best and to be the best, you have to hire the best and treat them like family. This will always be the vision as the brand grows.
Part-time Luxury Home Housekeeping position
Example of job duties include, but are not limited to:
Butler™ by Lord Wallington is a private home and lifestyle management service headquartered in downtown San Diego. Butler offers private service the homes of successful professionals living in San Diego who want to maximize their time by outsourcing the more mundane, day-to-day activities. Our Butlers maintain three core principles: commitment to excellence, trustworthiness, and respect.
Butler by Lord Wallington is looking for a professional Housekeeper able of serving our clients’ homes with integrity and attention to detail. The goal is to create a clean and orderly environment for our clients that will become a critical factor in maintaining and strengthening our reputation.
Upon completion of formal training and job shadowing duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Performing a variety of home cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, laundry, ironing, folding, organizing, dusting and polishing;
- Ensuring all rooms are cared for and inspected according to Lord Wallington standards and per client’s specific instructions;
- Run errands, odd jobs as requested by client (cars to get cleaned, check mail, pet doctor appointments etc.);
- Protecting equipment and making sure there are no inadequacies;
- Notify superiors on any damages, deficits and disturbances
- Deal with reasonable complaints/requests with professionalism and patience;
- Check stocking levels of all consumables and replace when appropriate;
- Adhere strictly to rules regarding health and safety and be aware of any company-related practices;
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by client and Lord Wallington.
- Proven experience as a cleaner or housekeeper;
- Must complete and pass Butler by Lord Wallington training and job shadowing;
- Ability to work with little supervision and maintain a high level of performance;
- Customer-oriented and friendly;
- Prioritization and time management skills;
- Working quickly without compromising quality;
- Fluent in English;
- High school degree/some college preferred;
- Valid drivers license and reliable transportation;
- Must pass background check.
- 1099 Contractor-Employment
Must be able to carry, push or pull a housekeeping cart and other work-related equipment, reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping. Also, must be able to stand, sit, kneel, or walk for an extended period across an entire work shift.
To apply, send cover letter and resume to email@example.com