How would you like to work with one of San Diego's fastest growing companies?
Part-time Butler/Housekeeping position
Butler™ by Lord Wallington is a private home and lifestyle management service headquartered in downtown San Diego. Butler offers private service the homes of successful professionals living in San Diego who want to maximize their time by outsourcing the more mundane, day-to-day activities. Our Butlers maintain three core principles: commitment to excellence, trustworthiness, and respect.
Butler by Lord Wallington is looking for a professional Butler/Housekeeper able of serving our clients’ homes with integrity and attention to detail. The goal is to create a clean and orderly environment for our clients that will become a critical factor in maintaining and strengthening our reputation.
Upon completion of formal training and job shadowing duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Performing a variety of home cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, laundry, ironing, folding, organizing, dusting and polishing;
- Ensuring all rooms are cared for and inspected according to Lord Wallington standards and per client’s specific instructions;
- Run errands, odd jobs as requested by client (cars to get cleaned, check mail, pet doctor appointments etc.);
- Protecting equipment and making sure there are no inadequacies;
- Notify superiors on any damages, deficits and disturbances
- Deal with reasonable complaints/requests with professionalism and patience;
- Check stocking levels of all consumables and replace when appropriate;
- Adhere strictly to rules regarding health and safety and be aware of any company-related practices;
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by client and Lord Wallington.
- Proven experience as a cleaner or housekeeper;
- Must complete and pass Butler by Lord Wallington training and job shadowing;
- Ability to work with little supervision and maintain a high level of performance;
- Customer-oriented and friendly;
- Prioritization and time management skills;
- Working quickly without compromising quality;
- Fluent in English;
- High school degree/some college preferred;
- Valid drivers license;
- Must pass background check.
Must be able to carry, push or pull a housekeeping cart and other work-related equipment, reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping. Also, must be able to stand, sit, kneel, or walk for an extended period across an entire work shift.
To apply, send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org